初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
www.kao910.com 2014-01-29 考教师网 点击数：
First , I will talk about my understanding of this unit. This Unit is talking about shopping. Many students are interested in shopping, but they knowlittle about shopping. This lesson is the first period of Unit 7, It’s very important.
1. Knowledge aims: the vocabularies of the clothes, describe clothes, using how much to ask and talk about the prices of the clothes.
2. Ability aims: training the ability of talking about the clothes and the prices. To develop students’ ability of communication with other people in English.
3. Emotional aims: To encourage students to be brave to speak English. Training the competition and cooperation. Build up the correct opinion.
4. Strategy aims: pre-reading, listening, writing and speaking
5. Culture aims: The difference between dollars and RMB.
Teaching important points:
How much are these socks? They are two dollars.
How much is the blue T-shirt? It is ten dollars.
Items of clothing, colors (black, white, green, red, blue ) numbers10-31.
Second , I will talk about my teaching theories, methods and tools.While dealing with this lesson, I will do my best to carry out the following opinion: Make the Ss the real masters in class while the teacher himself acts as a director； Combine the language structures with the language functions; students will receive some moral education while they are learning the English language.
Double activities teaching method
Free discussion method
Pair work or individual work method(Learning by using, learning for using.)
Task-Based Language teaching
1. a projector
2. a tape recorder
3. the blackboard
4. some clothes
Third , I will talk about my teaching steps. Now let me introduce my teaching procedure briefly. As we all know, “Well begun is half done.” A good beginning will not only warm the class up at once, but also give good preparation for presentation. As language is learnt gradually but not immediately, we will do some revision to strengthen students’ memory. As a memory activator, I’ll try to find out the link between the old and the new. We can lead students by things such as songs, games, competitions, simple pictures or other media. In this lesson, I’ll provide an English song.
Step 1 Warming up
Listen to an English song. Let the students do the action while they are listening.(I’m sure children will love this song and get interested in class.)
Step 2 Presentation
a. After listening to the song, Show different colors, things. Let students guess. What’s this? It’s a backpack. What color is it? It’s red.(After warming, the students are excited , at the same time, they have learned the names of fruits, and they also know colors, so we can show pictures ,and students can guess, everyone should be active.)
b. T: I like fruits and I like shopping, so I have many nice clothes. Using the CAI, teach T-shirt, sweater, skirt, bag, socks, shorts, pants and so on. We can also teach small/big, long / short.
e.g. This is a red T-shirt. These are black pants.(And we use pictures to teach T-shirt, sweater, hat and so on, we can also teach small/big, long/short)
With the help of CAI , students will guess what’s this ? What color is it? Revise the items of the clothes.(in this step, in order to train the ability of students’memory)
Show a new T-shirt, students see its label. Ask how much is the T-shirt?1 dollar=7.5 yuan
Talk about students’own prices of the clothes.(in this step, students may know the relation of the dollars and RMB)
Using the language structure , students will take an active part in the game, and master the important sentences :
How much are these socks/shorts/pants/shoes?
They’re ten dollars.
Step6 Listen to the conversation, fill in the price tags.
This activity provides practice in listening for prices.
Tell the students that all the items in each group are the same price. They are going to listen to the six conversations and write down the prices on the price tags.
This step will train the ability of the students’ listening
Step7 Task :Make a survey
We divide the class into many groups .Each group write down their friends’information .Then report.
This activity can improve the ability of communication.
In order to extend students’ability of using English, it’s necessary to give students good and proper homework.
1. copy new words
2.Make a list for own clothes, then write down in your exercises book. Introduce your clothes.
Give students some websites. Students will find some more information about clothes on the Internet. Then talk about in pairs.(Students can accord to their ability to choose the exercises as their homework, because the students are different.)
At last , let’s have a look at the blackboard design.
The following is the blackboard design of this lesson, we’ll have a look at it on the blackboard.
- 初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课
- 初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿
- 【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you
- 初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《How mu
- 【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《By the
- 【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《What s
- 沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《Would you mind turnin
- 【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《What d
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课教学设计
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿示范
- 01-04【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you have a soccer ball》（五星推荐
- 01-29初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 01-29初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 01-29初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 01-04【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《How much are these pants?》（五星推荐
- 01-04【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《By the time I got outside》（五星推荐
- 01-04【全英文】沙龙国际面试初中英语说课稿：《What should I do》（五星推荐）