小学英语全英文说课稿：6AUnit1 Public signs牛津小学英语说课稿模板
www.kao910.com 2014-05-29 考教师网 点击数：
Today I will talk about Fun with English 6AUnit1 Public signs. Firstly, I’d like to analyze the teaching material.
I. Teaching materials.
This unit is about public signs which are very close and familiar to our daily life. So the students will be interested in this topic. I will finish this unit in 5 periods. As the first lesson I will pay more attention to the new words and the drills. In addition to what introduced in the textbook, I’ll extend more vocabularies such as: No left/right turning, No fishing, No swimming…in the following lesson, and I will also show them some signs we can see in our daily life. For example: Exit, Entrance, The disabled only, Bank, Clinic and so on. To do this will enrich the students’ knowledge on public signs.
Next, I will talk about the students simply. The students of Grade 6 have learned English for more than 3 years. So they have got the foundation for this lesson. They are active and competitive in class. What we teachers should do is to make them be concentrated, stimulated and amused. According to the teaching material and the students’ level, secondly I will lay out the aims of this lesson.
II Teaching aims.
1. Enable the students to master the four-skill words: ask, question, always, mean and must.
2. Grasp the new phrases: No smoking, No littering, No climbing, No eating or drinking, No parking, be quiet, Danger.
3. Help them to learn the new drills: What does this sign mean? It means…
4. Require them to use the drills and the conversational English freely, talk about the public signs they’ve seen before.
1. Enable them to use what they’ve learned in class. Especially to open their mouth to speak, to practice oral English and to take part in different activities.
2. Develop their abilities of conmunication, self-learning and question-asking through task-based teaching.
3. Improve their ability of writing through effective exercise.
1. Cultivate the students’ spirit of teamwork and consciousness of competition.
2. Let the students enjoy the sensation of success and the confidence of English-leaning. At the same time their motivation and interest should also be well fostered.
3. Offer moral education properly when teach “No smoking and No littering.”
III. Teaching difficulties and key points.
What I’ve said above are aims of this lesson. Thirdly I’ll emphasize the teaching difficulties and key points. According to the aims, the new words and the drills will be the key points. The difficulties are the correct usage of the third person grammar and the pronunciation of the new words.
IV. Teaching and learning methods.
After the teaching difficulties and key points, I’ll say something about the teaching and learning methods. We teachers often concern how to teach but not how to learn. But I think teaching the students how to learn is more important than teaching itself. I will try to follow the New Curriculum Standards. As a students-centre class, I just try to lead them to learn, to practice and to experience. During this class, situational, conversational and task-based teaching methods, colorful activities such as acting, guessing, listening are used widely. At the same time solo work, paris work and teamwork are also necessary for this class. I will also offer suitable and effective evaluation: Great. / Wonderful. Nice. / Come on and so on. In my whole lesson, I will pay close attention to my students’ learning and adjust my teaching plan according to their feedback at any time.
V. Teaching procedures.
OK. Next step I will share you my teaching procedures.
（1） Daily greetings.
（2） Free talk.
(The purposes: The students still forget themselves in the break when the bell is ringing. Simple daily English will get them back to the English learning atmosphere.
Free talk to talk about something they’ve learned before which relates to this lesson.
Such as “There is/are…” And I will also teach the new words “ask & question” in the free talk. “Ask & question” are familiar to the students because we teachers say these two words every lesson. They will master the new words easily. To do what I said above will make better preparation for the next step.)
Step2. Presentation and practice.
1.Learn: What does this mean? It means…
（1） Teach with the help of gestures: OK. / Great! / Good luck! / Give me five. /…
（2） Talk about their meanings.
（3） Pairs work and check.
(The purposes: We know “Interest is the best teacher.” All the students are very interested in this activity “Do and say”. They follow the teacher to do and say happily. So they are eager and active to ask the meaning, and then learn “What does this mean? It means…” easily and efficiently in the real situation. After that the pairs work help them consolidate the drills well.）
2. Learn: sign, Be quiet, What does this sign mean? It means…
（1）Teach the sign through the gesture “ Be quiet”.
（2）Pairs work and check.
(The purposes: According to the cognitive ability, I will teach the new through the old, which will help them to learn quickly and conquer the difficulties easily. We know that they’ve already said “What does this mean? It means…” freely in the proceeding step. With the help of the CAI they will master the “sign” in a very short time, and then add it into the drills “What does this sign mean? It means…” The drills will be easy for them.)
3. Learn: No smoking, No littering, No climbing, No eating or drinking, No parking
(1) Show and talk about them.
(2) Learn and discover the rules.
(3) Teamwork and check.
(The purposes: They’ve learned “What does this sign mean? It means…” I will create a real situation for them to learn the new signs. I will invite the students to visit Liyang Foreign LanguageSchool, and then show them the different signs in the different places. Next, to teach them two easy ones: “No parking and No climbing.” Then ask them to learn “No smoking, No littering and No eating or drinking” by themselves. Of course I will tell them the pronunciation and meaning. This will cultivate their ability of self-learning and help them find their own ways of studying. I’m not going to teach the new phrases one by one in a dull way, but to lead them to learn, to practice and to experience.)
4. Learn: Danger, must, stay away from it
(1) Show the school pond and the sign “Danger”.
(2) Talk about it.
(3) Make a sign to warn the people to stay away from it.
(The purposes: During this step we teachers should educate them to love their lives, and treasure their lives.)
(1) Listen and answer.
(2) Read in pairs.
(3) Fill in the blanks according to the text.
(The purposes: Designing questions in different levels to help them consolidate the text. The students are interested in the video and they’d love to answer questions. As the upperclass students, they should develop their ability of retelling stories. Filling in the blanks will emphasize the key points and help them to retell the story.)
(1) Talk about the public signs in Liyang Foreign Language School with the
help of the CAI.
(2) Discuss the topic with partners:
A: Imitate the dialogue of the textbook to make a new dialogue with your desk mate.
B: Talk about the public signs you’ve seen before in teams.
(3) Share it in class.
(The purposes: This step will consolidate the text-learning and extend something new to broaden their eyes. The topics are proper for them, they try and they will enjoy the success. The different levels of practice from words to phrases and then sentences, at last short dialogues will help them a lot. They can practice what they’ve learned in an effective way. Through mechanical imitation, then speak in their own way, in the end they can use it in a creative way. The step-by-step teaching will contribute much to their understanding, learning and consolidation.)
(1) Copy the new words and drills.
(2) Finish the consolidation exercise.
(3) Collect more information about signs and share with your classmates.
(4) Listen and consolidate the text.
(The purposes: The students will forget what they learned quickly if we don’t offer immediate consolidation. So the exercise is necessary for them. Through the colorful exercise they will master the contents better. Through the information
-collecting, they can learn more than what introduced in the textbook.)
What I’ve said above is my opinion of this lesson. I hope you could give me some suggestion. That’s all. Thank you.
- 小学英语全英文说课稿：6AUnit1 Public signs牛津小学英
- 小学英语说课稿：《My home PartA》英语说课范例
- 小学英语说课稿：《What’s the matter ?》四年级英语说
- 小学英语说课稿：《Lesson Ten》英语说课范文
- 小学英语说课稿：《Buying fruit》四年级英语说课示范
- 小学英语说课稿：《Whose gioves》英语说课稿范例
- 小学英语全英文说课稿：《Let’s talk》英语全英文说
- 小学英语说课稿：《My Family》英语说课示范
- 小学英语说课稿：《We love animals》三年级英语说课教
- 05-29小学英语全英文说课稿：6AUnit1 Public signs牛津小学英语说课稿模板
- 05-26小学英语说课稿：《My home PartA》英语说课范例
- 05-26小学英语说课稿：《What’s the matter ?》四年级英语说课示范
- 05-26小学英语说课稿：《Lesson Ten》英语说课范文
- 05-26小学英语说课稿：《Buying fruit》四年级英语说课示范
- 05-26小学英语说课稿：《Whose gioves》英语说课稿范例
- 05-26小学英语全英文说课稿：《Let’s talk》英语全英文说课范文